RE: [snowkiteidaho] Kool way to put away your kite in high winds

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009

      Good vid.  Very instructional.  Having “been there, done that” under real conditions, I can tell you it doesn’t usually work out so pretty.  Generally the kite flaps around enough to turn the bridal into a great big pile of spaghetti best sorted out in the comfort of the back yard after some nice quiet meditation.  It’s not a bad idea to practice this technique before you need it!...

      D.