Re: Watch at 10:00 tonight!

  • jimmyjimjimman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
      Did anyone catch it last night? Is there a link online to the report
      for those of us who don't get Channel 2?

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...>
      wrote:

      > Turns out we'll be on at 10 PM tonight, not 5:30 as earlier reported.

    • Whitney Rearick
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
        It was great--lots of fun, great shots of Eddy soaring overhead.  Am told there will be a link online, there isn't yet.  Keep checking their site.