Re: [snowkiteidaho] Watch TV tonight!

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      What, it's your birthday so you don't have to say please or thank you?  Sheesh.

      Anyway, I can't record.  No VCR or DVD-R.  Best call Channel 2.

      From: Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@yahoo. com>
      Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:26:59 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Watch TV tonight!

      Hey all -

      Remember the TV news guy at the snowkite event?  Well, tonight the snowkite story will be on TV.  Channel 2, 5:30 PM and/or 10:00 PM.  I do know Eddy and I are in it, there may be others.

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDDY!