Re: [snowkiteidaho] who is kiting today

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
          HAPPY 29TH...HAHAHA....Is that even close????

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net>
      Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:22:48 -0700
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] who is kiting today

      Eddy did you have a good Birthday ?So are you 29 now ?
      Are you going kiting today ? I talk to Darrel at the masters . Thursday was a free ride day Friday was a 5mile long distance race Saturday no wind  today small kits . Also some big glides