Re: [snowkiteidaho] Watch TV tonight!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Watch TV tonight! Record it for me

      From: Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...>
      Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:26:59 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Watch TV tonight!

      Hey all -

      Remember the TV news guy at the snowkite event?  Well, tonight the snowkite story will be on TV.  Channel 2, 5:30 PM and/or 10:00 PM.  I do know Eddy and I are in it, there may be others.

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDDY!

    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        Whitney, were you there on Saturday?  I was out that day but don't know who to look for.
        I would like to meet you..when are you going up next?

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell
        208-331-6833 - e-fax

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
          What, it's your birthday so you don't have to say please or thank you?  Sheesh.

          Anyway, I can't record.  No VCR or DVD-R.  Best call Channel 2.