Watch TV tonight!

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hey all -

      Remember the TV news guy at the snowkite event?  Well, tonight the snowkite story will be on TV.  Channel 2, 5:30 PM and/or 10:00 PM.  I do know Eddy and I are in it, there may be others.

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDDY!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        Re: [snowkiteidaho] Watch TV tonight! Record it for me

        From: Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...>
        Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:26:59 -0800 (PST)
        To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Watch TV tonight!

        Hey all -

        Remember the TV news guy at the snowkite event?  Well, tonight the snowkite story will be on TV.  Channel 2, 5:30 PM and/or 10:00 PM.  I do know Eddy and I are in it, there may be others.

        HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDDY!

      • Kay Walst6on
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
          Whitney, were you there on Saturday?  I was out that day but don't know who to look for.
          I would like to meet you..when are you going up next?

          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
          Realtor - Top Producer
          Boise, ID. 83706
          208-860-5053 - cell
          208-331-6833 - e-fax

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
            What, it's your birthday so you don't have to say please or thank you?  Sheesh.

            Anyway, I can't record.  No VCR or DVD-R.  Best call Channel 2.