Re: [snowkiteidaho] who is kiting today

  • Andrew Goldman
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      Happy B-Day Eddie!  Your a young 29 and don't you forget it.

      From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net>
      Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:22:48 -0700
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups.. com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] who is kiting today

      Eddy did you have a good Birthday ?So are you 29 now ?
      Are you going kiting today ? I talk to Darrel at the masters . Thursday was a free ride day Friday was a 5mile long distance race Saturday no wind  today small kits . Also some big glides

    • Chrizzo
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        -Hey Eddy want to wish you a happy birthday. Youre not just another
        year older, but another year better.
        Cheers,
        Chrizzo

        -- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>
        wrote:

        > Happy B-Day Eddie!  Your a young 29 and don't you forget it.

      • Kay Walst6on
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
              HAPPY 29TH...HAHAHA....Is that even close????

          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
          Realtor - Top Producer
          Boise, ID. 83706
          208-860-5053 - cell