who is kiting today

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 8:22 AM
      Eddy did you have a good Birthday ?So are you 29 now ?
      Are you going kiting today ? I talk to Darrel at the masters . Thursday was a free ride day Friday was a 5mile long distance race Saturday no wind  today small kits . Also some big glides
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 8:26 AM
        Re: [snowkiteidaho] who is kiting today B-day is actually today...So far So Good!!! Yes, I’m 29 again.

        Not sure if I’m kiting today or not. Still recovering from last week...Sucks getting old!

        From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@...>
        Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:22:48 -0700
        To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] who is kiting today

        Eddy did you have a good Birthday ?So are you 29 now ?
        Are you going kiting today ? I talk to Darrel at the masters . Thursday was a free ride day Friday was a 5mile long distance race Saturday no wind  today small kits . Also some big glides

      • Andrew Goldman
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 8:39 AM
          Happy B-Day Eddie!  Your a young 29 and don't you forget it.

          From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net>
          Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:22:48 -0700
          To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups.. com>

          Eddy did you have a good Birthday ?So are you 29 now ?
          Are you going kiting today ? I talk to Darrel at the masters . Thursday was a free ride day Friday was a 5mile long distance race Saturday no wind  today small kits . Also some big glides

        • Chrizzo
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1 8:49 AM
            -Hey Eddy want to wish you a happy birthday. Youre not just another
            year older, but another year better.
            Cheers,
            Chrizzo

            -- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>
            wrote:

            > Happy B-Day Eddie!  Your a young 29 and don't you forget it.

          • Kay Walst6on
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1 12:40 PM
                  HAPPY 29TH...HAHAHA....Is that even close????

              Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
              Realtor - Top Producer
              Boise, ID. 83706
              208-860-5053 - cell