Re: weather station mobile feed

  • Tom von Alten
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2009
      I put http://fortboise.org/w/utv.wml in place a long time ago,
      consulting with Jason... but hmm, I see my link apparently got
      broken, and it wasn't getting updated.

      Fixed it, I think. If fortboise has the datafeed, it's easy to
      include a mobile version. As I don't yet have a phone that does
      such things, you all would have to tell me what you want included
      if I'm the one providing.
      _____________
      Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
        Hello Tom,

        Still not sure of the details.  I know the software will push data to weather underground where they will log, report, and graph it.  There will also be a cheap PC at LP (I don't think it will survive the heat).  That PC will be running software to collect the data too.  From there, we'll probably want to push it out to an Industrialized webserver like yours instead of hosting something on that PC.  Let me know if you have any ideas.

        -Jason

        Tom von Alten http://fortboise. org/
        tva@fortboise. org

        > Make the link(info) mobile-compatible; I do not
        have(want) a lap-top
        > in my terrestial-transpor t-device. Is J up to
        the project?

        > Sent from our iPhone,
        > N, B, & the
        "Kool Kats"