RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday/Sunday

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 20, 2006
      Saturday was good.

      Sunday was Incredible. Played in new spot with the wildest of terrain. IT was sweet flat to "oh my gosh" throw the reserve hills. We entertained the traffic and found amazing kickers. 9 kiter's had great time.

      Eddy
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008
        Well my take for today is not good. Winds aloft forecast at 6000 ft
        are 12 NW but everything else is pulling E below. There might be a
        chance of katabatic flow at Last Resort. I will wait to see something
        promising at meter before going.

        Sunday Forecast looks better with NW flow, but will wait to see meter
        do something first.

        Monday I'm sure will be perfect...doho!
      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008

          I’m putting most of money on Sunday too, with a casual interest in today.  If it isn’t happening early on today, I’ll most likely get distracted by something else.

          But by all means, CALL IF YOUR GOING!

          DT

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008
            I'm in for Sat and or Sunday.

            Just bust a time or call :)

            Thanks
            Dave

            On Jan 19, 2008 7:16 AM, Gear Daddy <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            Well my take for today is not good. Winds aloft forecast at 6000 ft
            are 12 NW but everything else is pulling E below. There might be a
            chance of katabatic flow at Last Resort. I will wait to see something
            promising at meter before going.

            Sunday Forecast looks better with NW flow, but will wait to see meter
            do something first.

            Monday I'm sure will be perfect...doho!

            <|v
            / >