Re: [snowkiteidaho] Kite Located! Re: Short and Long of Lost and Found

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 26, 2009
      Aaron...BEAUTIFUL...I'm going to order some...I just get on your website?

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com>
      To: "Snowkiteidaho" <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Thursday, February 26, 2009, 7:51 AM

      Nice picture Gallery Aaron, You make some great shots

      http://www.aaronbec kphotography. com/lrweb/ soldier/

      From: Aaron Beck <idaho_birddog@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:34:09 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      What an awesome community we have here, you guys are all incredible.  It felt pretty crappy to have my kit go missing, but it feels pretty damn good to read all these emails.

      Hang onto your money, however.

      I received a phone call earlier today from a Jacob Bee who says that he picked up my gear Friday night because he's had his stuff ripped off in the past and he didn't want it to happen to anyone else.  Sounds like he threw my kite and harness in his rig friday and forgot about it until he got back to Washington.  We've been playing phone tag and it sounds like he is either going to be back through town the end of this week or he'll ship it to me, so hopefully, it sounds like I'm getting everything back, which is great.

      Thanks again Steve, Eddy, Kay, Darrell and everyone else for your generosity and good energy, I can't tell you how good that feels.

      Life is Grand!

      Oh, and here's a link:

      http://www.aaronbec kphotography. com/lrweb/ soldier/