Saturday/Sunday

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
      Back to back

      Leaving at 10am

      Eddy
      -----Original Message-----
      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Gear Daddy, LLC
      Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:08 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] yesterday and Thursday

      Thursday session departing round 2

      Sat looks killer

      Sun should be good also

      Eddy
      -----Original Message-----
      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Gear Daddy, LLC
      Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:52 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] yesterday and Thursday

      Darrel, J, and Eddy went to Camas Tuesday.  a lot of new snow so much that the entrance to the snowmobile park was non-accessible. Visibility was crap but when you wiped out you were typically digging yourself out. Winds were around 15.

      Looks like Thursday is promising.

      Eddy
    • Bolt, Jon
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
        See you there....

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 20, 2006
          Saturday was good.

          Sunday was Incredible. Played in new spot with the wildest of terrain. IT was sweet flat to "oh my gosh" throw the reserve hills. We entertained the traffic and found amazing kickers. 9 kiter's had great time.

          Eddy
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008
            Well my take for today is not good. Winds aloft forecast at 6000 ft
            are 12 NW but everything else is pulling E below. There might be a
            chance of katabatic flow at Last Resort. I will wait to see something
            promising at meter before going.

            Sunday Forecast looks better with NW flow, but will wait to see meter
            do something first.

            Monday I'm sure will be perfect...doho!
          • Darrel Thomas
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008

              I’m putting most of money on Sunday too, with a casual interest in today.  If it isn’t happening early on today, I’ll most likely get distracted by something else.

              But by all means, CALL IF YOUR GOING!

              DT

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008
                I'm in for Sat and or Sunday.

                Just bust a time or call :)

                Thanks
                Dave

                On Jan 19, 2008 7:16 AM, Gear Daddy <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                Well my take for today is not good. Winds aloft forecast at 6000 ft
                are 12 NW but everything else is pulling E below. There might be a
                chance of katabatic flow at Last Resort. I will wait to see something
                promising at meter before going.

                Sunday Forecast looks better with NW flow, but will wait to see meter
                do something first.

                Monday I'm sure will be perfect...doho!

                <|v
                / >