Re: [snowkiteidaho] great event at the pass

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2009
      Thanks Steve

      Monty did the event...and deserves much of the credit!

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Feb 25, 2009, at 10:24 PM, "steveorcaparks11" <steveorcaparks11@...> wrote:

      Hi, I am steve and am new to the group. I am from Kimberly and don't
      snow kite yet but i'm counting the days. I do some kiteboarding and
      have for several years. I have seen a lot of events in the north west
      and outer banks and what I saw last weekend was impressive. I know that
      Eddy, Ryan and Monte deserve lots of credit and not doubt countless
      others. You all solidified in my mind your dedication to a wonderful
      sport and cause for idaho. I know you all, and the sport as well, are
      greatly underappreciated and I am doing what ever I can to change
      that. The outdoor idaho blip will help I am sure. I plan to work on
      the outdoor programs in the state to help them understand the great
      potential for a youth activity.. Anyway thanks for all you do and my
      helmet is off to all your hard work. steve