Kool way to put away your kite in high winds

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2009
      This video was sent to me by Dave Ritz in Germany so excuse the polka
      musak!!!

      Anyway the way they put away the kite is worth watching. Foils only!!!

      http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=3257912

      Check it out!!!

      I'm not sure I would have wanted to put kite away and skied down...but
      that is me.

      Eddy
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009

        Good vid.  Very instructional.  Having “been there, done that” under real conditions, I can tell you it doesn’t usually work out so pretty.  Generally the kite flaps around enough to turn the bridal into a great big pile of spaghetti best sorted out in the comfort of the back yard after some nice quiet meditation.  It’s not a bad idea to practice this technique before you need it!...

        D.