yesterday and Thursday

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 15, 2006
      Darrel, J, and Eddy went to Camas Tuesday.  a lot of new snow so much that the entrance to the snowmobile park was non-accessible. Visibility was crap but when you wiped out you were typically digging yourself out. Winds were around 15.

      Looks like Thursday is promising.

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 16, 2006
        Thursday session departing round 2

        Sat looks killer

        Sun should be good also

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
          Back to back

          Leaving at 10am

          Eddy
          Darrel, J, and Eddy went to Camas Tuesday.  a lot of new snow so much that the entrance to the snowmobile park was non-accessible. Visibility was crap but when you wiped out you were typically digging yourself out. Winds were around 15.

          Looks like Thursday is promising.

          Eddy
        • Bolt, Jon
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
            See you there....

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 20, 2006
              Saturday was good.

              Sunday was Incredible. Played in new spot with the wildest of terrain. IT was sweet flat to "oh my gosh" throw the reserve hills. We entertained the traffic and found amazing kickers. 9 kiter's had great time.

              Eddy
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008
                Well my take for today is not good. Winds aloft forecast at 6000 ft
                are 12 NW but everything else is pulling E below. There might be a
                chance of katabatic flow at Last Resort. I will wait to see something
                promising at meter before going.

                Sunday Forecast looks better with NW flow, but will wait to see meter
                do something first.

                Monday I'm sure will be perfect...doho!
              • Darrel Thomas
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008

                  I’m putting most of money on Sunday too, with a casual interest in today.  If it isn’t happening early on today, I’ll most likely get distracted by something else.

                  But by all means, CALL IF YOUR GOING!

                  DT

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008
                    I'm in for Sat and or Sunday.

                    Just bust a time or call :)

                    Thanks
                    Dave

                    On Jan 19, 2008 7:16 AM, Gear Daddy <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                    Well my take for today is not good. Winds aloft forecast at 6000 ft
                    are 12 NW but everything else is pulling E below. There might be a
                    chance of katabatic flow at Last Resort. I will wait to see something
                    promising at meter before going.

                    Sunday Forecast looks better with NW flow, but will wait to see meter
                    do something first.

                    Monday I'm sure will be perfect...doho!

                    <|v
                    / >