Re: [snowkiteidaho] Kite for sale

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2009
      I wish we were...probably tomorrow.  In the meantime I have a 4M Foil Scout by Powerkite for sale.  $225.00 is anyone wants it.  It's been out of the box but never used.

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2009
        Hey guys,

        Looks like I missed out on some great kiting last weekend.  The crew from PDX and HR are raving about the great snow, conditions, and event.  The party on Saturday night looked like an all out rager.

        I really wanted to head out to try the Slingshot REV and new RPM.  Did any of you try one?  Comments?

        -Jason