RE: [snowkiteidaho] a few images from yesterday

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 13, 2006
      Cool -

      Just saying hi and I'll call ya back soon.  Meetings galore today -

      whit

      "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...> wrote:
      Sweet

      Eddy
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 15, 2006
        Darrel, J, and Eddy went to Camas Tuesday.  a lot of new snow so much that the entrance to the snowmobile park was non-accessible. Visibility was crap but when you wiped out you were typically digging yourself out. Winds were around 15.

        Looks like Thursday is promising.

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 16, 2006
          Thursday session departing round 2

          Sat looks killer

          Sun should be good also

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
            Back to back

            Leaving at 10am

            Eddy
            Darrel, J, and Eddy went to Camas Tuesday.  a lot of new snow so much that the entrance to the snowmobile park was non-accessible. Visibility was crap but when you wiped out you were typically digging yourself out. Winds were around 15.

            Looks like Thursday is promising.

            Eddy
          • Bolt, Jon
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
              See you there....

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 20, 2006
                Saturday was good.

                Sunday was Incredible. Played in new spot with the wildest of terrain. IT was sweet flat to "oh my gosh" throw the reserve hills. We entertained the traffic and found amazing kickers. 9 kiter's had great time.

                Eddy
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008
                  Well my take for today is not good. Winds aloft forecast at 6000 ft
                  are 12 NW but everything else is pulling E below. There might be a
                  chance of katabatic flow at Last Resort. I will wait to see something
                  promising at meter before going.

                  Sunday Forecast looks better with NW flow, but will wait to see meter
                  do something first.

                  Monday I'm sure will be perfect...doho!
                • Darrel Thomas
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008

                    I’m putting most of money on Sunday too, with a casual interest in today.  If it isn’t happening early on today, I’ll most likely get distracted by something else.

                    But by all means, CALL IF YOUR GOING!

                    DT

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008
                      I'm in for Sat and or Sunday.

                      Just bust a time or call :)

                      Thanks
                      Dave

                      On Jan 19, 2008 7:16 AM, Gear Daddy <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                      Well my take for today is not good. Winds aloft forecast at 6000 ft
                      are 12 NW but everything else is pulling E below. There might be a
                      chance of katabatic flow at Last Resort. I will wait to see something
                      promising at meter before going.

                      Sunday Forecast looks better with NW flow, but will wait to see meter
                      do something first.

                      Monday I'm sure will be perfect...doho!

                      <|v
                      / >