Re: [snowkiteidaho] I need to get a session

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] I need to get a session 2ish is good for me

      From: Kiter - Tony & Anita Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
      Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 05:50:08 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] I need to get a session

      Eddy
      I will be going but probably too late for you. Cant meet till 2:00
      tw

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
        ok Eddy, I'll give you a shout at 1 to make sure its on and not too foggy.

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
          I'm on my way back from Island Park, Big Sky and the Cold Smoke
          Awards in Bozeman. I will see y'all out there. Shannan is going to
          dump me on the side of the road and split. So, I will be scrounging
          for a ride home!

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
            I'm in , throw the forecast has changed to easterly . yesterday it was gusts to 25 in the afternoon . I told Darrel to have Shannon drop him off in the camas on there way home from there big kite adventure in big sky country and I would pick him up . I'll call him later and see if he can give us a report .

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
              I think it's going to be a matter of timing; It is likely to switch
              NW, but when... Maybe there will be enough SE to drive Last REsort
              untill the switch. Hopefully earlier than later... I'll give you a
              shout when I get in the area, probably noon-ish/1pm-ish???

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
                Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need to get a session Looks like the wind is starting to make its switch.  And right now it is nice looking up there.

                From: Darrel & Shannan Thomas <darrelthomas@...>
                Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:59:46 -0000
                To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need to get a session

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "Steve Linane"

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
                  Today was very good , tomorrow looks like more of the same ,Tuesday...Decreasing clouds. A 20 percent chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Highs 24 to 29. West winds 10 to 15 mph
                  Looks like the wind is starting to make its switch.  And right now it is nice looking up there.

                  From: Darrel & Shannan Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
                  Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:59:46 -0000
                  To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>