Re: [snowkiteidaho] I need to get a session

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
      I will be going but probably too late for you. Cant meet till 2:00
      tw

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
        Re: [snowkiteidaho] I need to get a session 2ish is good for me

        From: Kiter - Tony & Anita Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
        Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 05:50:08 -0800 (PST)
        To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] I need to get a session

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
          ok Eddy, I'll give you a shout at 1 to make sure its on and not too foggy.

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
            I'm on my way back from Island Park, Big Sky and the Cold Smoke
            Awards in Bozeman. I will see y'all out there. Shannan is going to
            dump me on the side of the road and split. So, I will be scrounging
            for a ride home!

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
              I'm in , throw the forecast has changed to easterly . yesterday it was gusts to 25 in the afternoon . I told Darrel to have Shannon drop him off in the camas on there way home from there big kite adventure in big sky country and I would pick him up . I'll call him later and see if he can give us a report .

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
                I think it's going to be a matter of timing; It is likely to switch
                NW, but when... Maybe there will be enough SE to drive Last REsort
                untill the switch. Hopefully earlier than later... I'll give you a
                shout when I get in the area, probably noon-ish/1pm-ish???

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
                  Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need to get a session Looks like the wind is starting to make its switch.  And right now it is nice looking up there.

                  From: Darrel & Shannan Thomas <darrelthomas@...>
                  Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:59:46 -0000
                  To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                  Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need to get a session

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "Steve Linane"

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
                    Today was very good , tomorrow looks like more of the same ,Tuesday...Decreasing clouds. A 20 percent chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Highs 24 to 29. West winds 10 to 15 mph
                    Looks like the wind is starting to make its switch.  And right now it is nice looking up there.

                    From: Darrel & Shannan Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
                    Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:59:46 -0000
                    To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>