I need to get a session

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
      Today is my last day until Next Monday???

      If it starts to blow I'm gone to go.

      Unless the visibility is terrible!

      Anyone want heads up?
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
        I will be going but probably too late for you. Cant meet till 2:00
        tw

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
          Re: [snowkiteidaho] I need to get a session 2ish is good for me

          From: Kiter - Tony & Anita Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
          Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 05:50:08 -0800 (PST)
          To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] I need to get a session

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
            ok Eddy, I'll give you a shout at 1 to make sure its on and not too foggy.

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
              I'm on my way back from Island Park, Big Sky and the Cold Smoke
              Awards in Bozeman. I will see y'all out there. Shannan is going to
              dump me on the side of the road and split. So, I will be scrounging
              for a ride home!

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
                I'm in , throw the forecast has changed to easterly . yesterday it was gusts to 25 in the afternoon . I told Darrel to have Shannon drop him off in the camas on there way home from there big kite adventure in big sky country and I would pick him up . I'll call him later and see if he can give us a report .

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
                  I think it's going to be a matter of timing; It is likely to switch
                  NW, but when... Maybe there will be enough SE to drive Last REsort
                  untill the switch. Hopefully earlier than later... I'll give you a
                  shout when I get in the area, probably noon-ish/1pm-ish???

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
                    Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need to get a session Looks like the wind is starting to make its switch.  And right now it is nice looking up there.

                    From: Darrel & Shannan Thomas <darrelthomas@...>
                    Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:59:46 -0000
                    To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                    Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need to get a session

                    --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "Steve Linane"

                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
                      Today was very good , tomorrow looks like more of the same ,Tuesday...Decreasing clouds. A 20 percent chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Highs 24 to 29. West winds 10 to 15 mph
                      Looks like the wind is starting to make its switch.  And right now it is nice looking up there.

                      From: Darrel & Shannan Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
                      Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:59:46 -0000
                      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>