news flash

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
      2:00 pm Sunday just recived a call from Jack , Tom and Bill there at last resort and the wind is comeing up a little about 6 to 10 NE
    • Chrizzo
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
        News Flash, Ryan and Chrizzo got some sick sick riding on what would
        otherwise seem like an almost windless day. We poached a mtn top and
        the wind was light and steady. Unbelievable, we had about 3 mph wind at
        the bottom and once i ascended it was blowing 15 on top with 360 views.
        16.5m was the weapon of choice and we saw some of the sickest cornices,
        and most mindblowing sunset from atop a mountain. Oh, then the moon
        wasnt to be outdone and shone like the grimacing faces underneath those
        kites. This is why i kite.
        Hope Ya'll had a good session;~)

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
          Sounds extremely cool what Mt. did you clime ? how do you get there , did you walk very far ? ect.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
            Sorry, sworn to secrecy. Ill tell you someday though...someday;~)
            (Spooners)