Going out

  • hemp.hemphill
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2009
      Heading out to Last Chance/B.A.D.S. hoping for some east wind. Might end up playing Disc
      Golf in the snow?
    • Tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10 10:40 AM
        I am taking off at around one if anyone's interested in sharing a ride

        Sent from my iPhone
      • James Bates
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10 12:50 PM
        Anybody heading out to the Camas please keep an eye out for Grant Moedl, his 2008 Silver Subaru 1T 194 tags... Last cell phone ping was Wednesday March 2nd at 4:30 PM that placed him at the Pine/Featherville turnoff (by the DOT gravel shed).  Flier with picture of Grant and his car attached.
        THANKS!!!
        Jim

        ________________________

        James T. Bates

        Vice President

        Valley & Boise County Manager

        Dedicated to Your Success for 105 Years

        First American Title Company

        616 North Third Street

        Suite 101

        McCall ID 83638

        Office: 208.634.4705

        Mobile: 208.315.4132

        Fax: 208.634.4405

        Email: jbates@...

        www.firstamholding.com

        >>> Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> 3/10/2011 11:40 AM >>>

        I am taking off at around one if anyone's interested in sharing a ride

        Sent from my iPhone

        This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.