RE: [snowkiteidaho] forecast

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6 3:55 PM
      Hey Jack,

      Are you still riding the T3 out on the snow or are you using a foil?

      Hoping to get up to Camas Next weekend or the weekend after.  Otherwise I'll see you out on the water.

      -Jason Brickner

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6 5:49 PM
        Re: [snowkiteidaho] forecast Thursday Report:

        I was up there with the sled-head crew (part time Fire fighters /part time kiters) and went exploring. Found a great area about 3 miles South of Last Resort with Great snow but we were lacking a little in the wind department.  Mark said it would crank there.  Unfortunately one of the sleds died so we had to tow it back.  But we stopped again at LR and played from 3-5???  Wind picked up very nicely and it was 24 at top of hill.  We were all alone kiting and playing downhill of the ridge.

        We got tired and brought the sleds back to the trailer at Historical site and it was actually blowing there about 12mph.  On the way home we saw some other kiters for the late shift looked like Monty who was there earlier.

        Eddy

        Weekend looks promising  NW tomorrow late and SE Sunday

        From: Kiter - Jack Harrison <hyqual@...>
        Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 15:19:52 -0700
        To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 21, 2010
          tomorrow looking iffy Saturday better with the return of NW .
          and yesterday ,Thursday we got nuked , at 3:30 it was 27G31 road at the maintenance shed
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 21, 2010
            I'm in for Saturday.

            Sent from
            Eddy Petranek

            On Jan 21, 2010, at 3:09 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

            tomorrow looking iffy Saturday better with the return of NW .
            and yesterday ,Thursday we got nuked , at 3:30 it was 27G31 road at the maintenance shed

          • owtside32
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 21, 2010
              Hey Eddy, I'm planning on going Saturday too, let me know where you plan on going and I will be sure to bring those videos to you.
              -Patrick