todays forecast

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
      Last Resort  Today: Increasing clouds, with a high near 39. East southeast wind between 13 and 17 mph
    • Jack Harrison
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009

        So how was it on Thursday and/or Friday?

        And, anyone “know” what the wind do this weekend?  Variable?

        Last Resort  Today: Increasing clouds, with a high near 39. East southeast wind between 13 and 17 mph

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
          Hey Jack,

          Are you still riding the T3 out on the snow or are you using a foil?

          Hoping to get up to Camas Next weekend or the weekend after.  Otherwise I'll see you out on the water.

          -Jason Brickner

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
            Re: [snowkiteidaho] forecast Thursday Report:

            I was up there with the sled-head crew (part time Fire fighters /part time kiters) and went exploring. Found a great area about 3 miles South of Last Resort with Great snow but we were lacking a little in the wind department.  Mark said it would crank there.  Unfortunately one of the sleds died so we had to tow it back.  But we stopped again at LR and played from 3-5???  Wind picked up very nicely and it was 24 at top of hill.  We were all alone kiting and playing downhill of the ridge.

            We got tired and brought the sleds back to the trailer at Historical site and it was actually blowing there about 12mph.  On the way home we saw some other kiters for the late shift looked like Monty who was there earlier.

            Eddy

            Weekend looks promising  NW tomorrow late and SE Sunday

            From: Kiter - Jack Harrison <hyqual@...>
            Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 15:19:52 -0700
            To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 21, 2010
              tomorrow looking iffy Saturday better with the return of NW .
              and yesterday ,Thursday we got nuked , at 3:30 it was 27G31 road at the maintenance shed
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 21, 2010
                I'm in for Saturday.

                Sent from
                Eddy Petranek

                On Jan 21, 2010, at 3:09 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

                tomorrow looking iffy Saturday better with the return of NW .
                and yesterday ,Thursday we got nuked , at 3:30 it was 27G31 road at the maintenance shed

              • owtside32
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 21, 2010
                  Hey Eddy, I'm planning on going Saturday too, let me know where you plan on going and I will be sure to bring those videos to you.
                  -Patrick