Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wed/Thur Looking good

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wed/Thur  Looking good Same place we left it!!!!

      Sorry I had toooooo!

      It is at the top of the Camas Creek Divide, As soon as you see the Camas Prairie you are at Last Resort...maybe we should call it First Resort.

      aka  B.A.D.S.  = the highway sign that marks it  Blowing And Drifting Snow

      From: Kiter - Kay Walston <kaywalston@...>
      Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 08:03:13 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wed/Thur  Looking good

      Where's last resort?

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
        1pm departure.

        Right now, it is Bill B., Eddy, John M., Jack?

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
          Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wed/Thur  Looking good 15 kiters ...not Bad for a hump day

          Tomorrow looks equally good

          From: Eddy Petranek <geardaddyllc@...>
          Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:56:05 -0000
          To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wed/Thur  Looking good

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "Eddy" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          > Looks like we will have 2 good days at B.A.D.S. aka Last Resort.
          >
          > SE Flow is on.
          >
          > NW Saturday afternoon??? NW Sunday!!! Looks promising!
          >
          > Eddy
          >
          > Early shift leaving at 1-ish late shift at 2:15
          >
          > Happy Birthday Darrel

        • Darrel Thomas
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009

            Of course, my B’day is always good!