Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wed/Thur Looking good

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
      Today: Sunny, with a high near 37. East wind around 14 mph . this is the forcast for Last Resort .
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
        Where's last resort?

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell
        208-331-6833 - e-fax

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
          Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wed/Thur  Looking good Same place we left it!!!!

          Sorry I had toooooo!

          It is at the top of the Camas Creek Divide, As soon as you see the Camas Prairie you are at Last Resort...maybe we should call it First Resort.

          aka  B.A.D.S.  = the highway sign that marks it  Blowing And Drifting Snow

          From: Kiter - Kay Walston <kaywalston@...>
          Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 08:03:13 -0800 (PST)
          To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

          Where's last resort?

          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
          Realtor - Top Producer
          Boise, ID. 83706
          208-860-5053 - cell
          208-331-6833 - e-fax

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
            1pm departure.

            Right now, it is Bill B., Eddy, John M., Jack?

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
              Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wed/Thur  Looking good 15 kiters ...not Bad for a hump day

              Tomorrow looks equally good

              From: Eddy Petranek <geardaddyllc@...>
              Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:56:05 -0000
              To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wed/Thur  Looking good

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "Eddy" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              > Looks like we will have 2 good days at B.A.D.S. aka Last Resort.
              >
              > SE Flow is on.
              >
              > NW Saturday afternoon??? NW Sunday!!! Looks promising!
              >
              > Eddy
              >
              > Early shift leaving at 1-ish late shift at 2:15
              >
              > Happy Birthday Darrel

            • Darrel Thomas
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009

                Of course, my B’day is always good!