Wed/Thur Looking good

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
      Looks like we will have 2 good days at B.A.D.S. aka Last Resort.

      SE Flow is on.

      NW Saturday afternoon??? NW Sunday!!! Looks promising!

      Eddy

      Early shift leaving at 1-ish late shift at 2:15

      Happy Birthday Darrel

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
          Where's last resort?

          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
          Realtor - Top Producer
          Boise, ID. 83706
          208-860-5053 - cell
          208-331-6833 - e-fax

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
            Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wed/Thur  Looking good Same place we left it!!!!

            Sorry I had toooooo!

            It is at the top of the Camas Creek Divide, As soon as you see the Camas Prairie you are at Last Resort...maybe we should call it First Resort.

            aka  B.A.D.S.  = the highway sign that marks it  Blowing And Drifting Snow

            From: Kiter - Kay Walston <kaywalston@...>
            Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 08:03:13 -0800 (PST)
            To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

            Where's last resort?

            Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
            Realtor - Top Producer
            Boise, ID. 83706
            208-860-5053 - cell
            208-331-6833 - e-fax

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
              1pm departure.

              Right now, it is Bill B., Eddy, John M., Jack?

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
                Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wed/Thur  Looking good 15 kiters ...not Bad for a hump day

                Tomorrow looks equally good

                From: Eddy Petranek <geardaddyllc@...>
                Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:56:05 -0000
                To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wed/Thur  Looking good

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "Eddy" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                > Looks like we will have 2 good days at B.A.D.S. aka Last Resort.
                >
                > SE Flow is on.
                >
                > NW Saturday afternoon??? NW Sunday!!! Looks promising!
                >
                > Eddy
                >
                > Early shift leaving at 1-ish late shift at 2:15
                >
                > Happy Birthday Darrel

              • Darrel Thomas
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009

                  Of course, my B’day is always good!