Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: where is that F#cking Wind

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: where is that F#cking Wind
      I’m glad somebody else wants to put soap in these dirty boys mouths....

      Yeah I’m heading up tomorrow as well, I bet it was good this afternoon.

      Eddy

      From: Kiter - Tony & Anita Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
      Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:33:02 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: where is that F#cking Wind

      Darrel
      Watch you language you f#$k. This is not kiteforum.com
      I will be there tomorrow at 2:15 so lets do the rideshare again.
      Cheers,
      TW