Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: where is that F#cking Wind

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
      Darrel
      Watch you language you f#$k. This is not kiteforum.com
      I will be there tomorrow at 2:15 so lets do the rideshare again.
      Cheers,
      TW

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
        Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: where is that F#cking Wind
        I’m glad somebody else wants to put soap in these dirty boys mouths....

        Yeah I’m heading up tomorrow as well, I bet it was good this afternoon.

        Eddy

        --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "inspiregraphics200 7"