Re: where is that F#cking Wind

  • darrel1028
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
      The f#cking wind is f#cking at f#cking last resort. It should be
      f#cking there tomorrow too. F#cking leaving F#cking 2:15.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "inspiregraphics2007"
      <inspiregraphics@...> wrote:

      > Everyone who wants wind say F#cking Blow I need to get some
      aggression out

    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
        Darrel
        Watch you language you f#$k. This is not kiteforum.com
        I will be there tomorrow at 2:15 so lets do the rideshare again.
        Cheers,
        TW

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
          Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: where is that F#cking Wind
          I’m glad somebody else wants to put soap in these dirty boys mouths....

          Yeah I’m heading up tomorrow as well, I bet it was good this afternoon.

          Eddy

          --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "inspiregraphics200 7"