where is that F#cking Wind

  • inspiregraphics2007
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
      Everyone who wants wind say F#cking Blow I need to get some aggression out
    • darrel1028
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
        The f#cking wind is f#cking at f#cking last resort. It should be
        f#cking there tomorrow too. F#cking leaving F#cking 2:15.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "inspiregraphics2007"
        <inspiregraphics@...> wrote:

        > Everyone who wants wind say F#cking Blow I need to get some
        aggression out

      • tony williams
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
          Darrel
          Watch you language you f#$k. This is not kiteforum.com
          I will be there tomorrow at 2:15 so lets do the rideshare again.
          Cheers,
          TW

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
            Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: where is that F#cking Wind
            I’m glad somebody else wants to put soap in these dirty boys mouths....

            Yeah I’m heading up tomorrow as well, I bet it was good this afternoon.

            Eddy

            --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "inspiregraphics200 7"