Re: [snowkiteidaho] Okay whose going kiting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Okay whose going kiting
      I'm thinking that the wind will start to flow nicely somewhere
      between 2-4 and last til sunset.

      I'm going to watch the wind meter then plan a departure between 1-2.

      Anyone interested ?

      Right now it is Whitney, Billy, Eddy

      From: Kiter - Billy McMaster <inspiregraphics@...>
      Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 15:16:52 -0000
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Okay whose going kiting

      Hola okay whose going and what time? I have not been since the 24th but am ready to charge it today