Tues/wed

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2006
      Tues and Wed both looked good this morning, but the forecast has backed off.  Tues is NW9mph, overnight is NW14.  Wed E3mph.  Maybe the winds will be early.  Lets keep an eye on it.  I'll have my stuff ready to go so I can bolt at 2:15.  Give me a call if you're interested.

      Darrel Thomas
      208-484-6766
      darrelthomas@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2006
        So that's your trick... you pack everything the night before.  I'll get my gear on 'hot standby'... maybe I'll get in a session before the season is over.  Wife was out of town this weekend so I have some 'free time' coming my way.

        -Jason

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2006
          Yup, it's all packed, AND IN THE TRUCK!   ALWAYS!!

        • geardaddy@cableone.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 7, 2006
            Looks like the wind might not work until Thursday. Good for me!

            Eddy

            On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:08 , 'Darrel Thomas' <darrelthomas@...> sent:

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 7, 2006
              I'll get packed up for Thursday....

              Looks like the wind might not work until Thursday. Good for me!

              Eddy

              On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:08 , 'Darrel Thomas' <darrelthomas@...> sent:

              >Yup, it's all packed, AND IN THE TRUCK!
              >ALWAYS!!

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Darrel Thomas
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 7, 2006
                Fuckin' wind
                Looks like the wind might not work until Thursday.  Good for me!

                Eddy

                On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:08 , 'Darrel Thomas' <darrelthomas@...> sent:

                >Yup, it's all packed, AND IN THE TRUCK!
                >ALWAYS!!