Re: [snowkiteidaho] 2 weeks since my last fix.

  • Nick Orlando
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2009
      Damnit Darrel, that took me like 15 minutes to figure out....

      lol :P

      On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 9:09 PM, Darrel Thomas
      <darrelthomas@...> wrote:
      > Iay amay opinghay otay ogay omorrowtay. Ethay indway ookslay ikelay itay
      > illway owblay estbay inay ethay afternoonay. Ethay ormstay ouldshay ebay
      > earingclay ootay.
      >

      > 2:15 albertsonsay

    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 27, 2009
        That time works for me Darrel.
        I am going to bed now to get up early so I can be off work in time.
        See you at Albs at 2:15

        Iay amay opinghay otay ogay omorrowtay.  Ethay indway ookslay ikelay itay illway owblay estbay inay ethay afternoonay.  Ethay ormstay ouldshay ebay earingclay ootay.

        2:15 albertsonsay

      • darrel1028
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 28, 2009
          I just didn't want to tip off the wind gods.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Nick Orlando

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 28, 2009
            Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: 2 weeks since my last fix. I’m in!!! How many are going?

            Right now Bill B., Darrel, Tony, Eddy, ???

            I could go earlier but told Darrel I would wait for him unless there is a big enough late group that wants to carpool.

            I know that Bill and I can leave early, but I do prefer to wait for clouds to clear.

            Eddy

            From: Darrel & Shannan Thomas <darrelthomas@...>
            Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:05:40 -0000
            To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: 2 weeks since my last fix.

            I just didn't want to tip off the wind gods.

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , Nick Orlando

              From: Darrel & Shannan Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
              Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:05:40 -0000
              To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 28, 2009
                Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: 2 weeks since my last fix.
                I just talked to Steve Baker who was driving thru, and he said it is very poor visibility.  I think it will clear.

                It looks like at least 2 car loads are going for sure. I’m suppose to pick up a friend in MT home around 1-3ish, so I have 4 for early ride, if we so choose to go. But I want to wait until it starts to clear.

                So Far: Bill B., Jack, Eddy, Chad, Darrel, Tony, Steve L.,

                From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@...>
                Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:15:40 -0700
                To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                From: Darrel & Shannan Thomas <darrelthomas@...>
                Date:  Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:05:40 -0000
                To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                <nicholasorlando@...> wrote:

                >  Damnit Darrel, that took me like 15 minutes to figure out....
                >

                > lol :P
                >
                > On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 9:09 PM, Darrel  Thomas
                > <darrelthomas@...> wrote:
                > > Iay amay  opinghay otay ogay omorrowtay.  Ethay indway ookslay
                ikelay  itay
                > > illway owblay estbay inay ethay afternoonay.  Ethay  ormstay
                ouldshay ebay
                > > earingclay ootay.
                > >
                >  >
                > >
                > > 2:15 albertsonsay
                > >
                >  >
                > >

                >  >

              • darrel1028
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 28, 2009
                  The weather in Nampa is clearing nicely. I expect it will be a great
                  afternoon. I hope the wind picks a speed. It keeps jumping back and
                  forth between 15m and 10m winds. I'm stuck with the 2:15 departure.
                  whoever else is taking the late bus, give me a shout. 484-6766

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC
                  <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                  > I just talked to Steve Baker who was driving thru, and he said it
                  is very
                  > poor visibility. I think it will clear.
                  >
                  > It looks like at least 2 car loads are going for sure. I¹m suppose
                  to pick
                  > up a friend in MT home around 1-3ish, so I have 4 for early ride,
                  if we so
                  > choose to go. But I want to wait until it starts to clear.
                  >
                  > So Far: Bill B., Jack, Eddy, Chad, Darrel, Tony, Steve L.,
                  >

                  > From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@...>
                  > Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:15:40 -0700
                  > To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                  > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: 2 weeks since my last fix.
                  >

                  > at 7:30 it kicked in to 10m weather , visibly looks poor. I can
                  leave
                  > anytime but lets see it if clears a bit .

                • tony williams
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 28, 2009
                    Darrell,
                    Put me down for the 2:15 bus.
                    By the way, if the winds are too high, we can always go to the snow park as the winds are a little lighter there
                    and you can shadow behind some of the hills for reduced wind range.
                    Worked for me one time I was on the 15m when the winds were listed as 34mph at the meter.

                    <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

                    > I just talked to Steve Baker who was driving thru, and he said it
                    is very
                    > poor visibility. I think it will clear.
                    >
                    > It looks like at least 2 car loads are going for sure. I¹m suppose
                    to pick
                    > up a friend in MT home around 1-3ish, so I have 4 for early ride,
                    if we so
                    > choose to go. But I want to wait until it starts to clear.
                    >
                    > So Far: Bill B., Jack, Eddy, Chad,
                    Darrel, Tony, Steve L.,