Epic Saturday Ride

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      Today was wicked fun.... It seemed like everyone had a really good
      time rippin it up in the morning wind. Whitney is catching on super-
      fast, crazy girl, she began the session by going as far away from the
      trucks as possible, then making her back upwind. No better way to
      learn..... Steve and Darrel where getting awesome air off the
      rollers, it was great chasing them around and working on boosting, I
      think got it. Jay busted out the camera and did some work for the
      future Reach for the Skies videos, getting some good stuff(nice 360
      darrel). Eddie is working hard getting Whitney up to speed, but still
      had time to bust a couple smooth 720's. All in all today was an epic
      session in my book, thanx guys for the great time
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
        Let's do it again! Sunday its blowing already

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
          leaving at 10:30