Re: [snowkiteidaho] monday, heading out around 1:30

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2009
      Darrel
      Well the wind was blowing from the east and snowing till 4:30 then it shifted west, and by 5:00 it was nice and I rode till near dark.
      The snow is the best I have ever seen out there.
      Light as feathers.  I mean you could pick up your board and blow all the snow off. it was that light.  About 7 inches of new snow over the last couple of days on top of the base.  You still sink to just below your knees when walking in bootslight but on the board it is perfect.
      Very cold so protect the face as you will get some wind burn.
      Hope it turns on for Wednesday so I can get out again.

      PS I did some tuns in front of the windcam so you can see the snow conditions.