Re: [snowkiteidaho] Why we kite?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2009
      excellent.  the first step toward cure is accepting you have a problem....I've found it strengthening to recite:

      "Hi.  My name is ________.  I'm a kiteaholic.  I've been one for _________ years.  I've been off kites & wind for ________ days and every day is a struggle."

      On 1/19/09, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

       I once shared your fear.... but now a wife, three kids, dog, and 9hr/day job has brought me back to reality.  While I'm not a kite junky on the outside, I will always be one on the inside.

      Rehab is for wimps!!!

      -Jason