Re: Hoodoo

  • solarcyclops
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2009
      Checkout nwkite.com and look for the BKC (Bend Kite Crew), they have
      some pics and links to weather stations in that area. Supposedly
      there's some ripping terrain up there, the only problem is accessing
      it requires either a sled or a long slog to get above treeline.

      Kill it and post pics after, we're all Jonesin harder than short
      round over here!

      Jmac

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"