Wind sucks in Utah too

  • fernmanus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2009
      We feel your pain in Utah. The only place we are getting rides is
      above 10,000 feet and a morning thermal at Pineview Reservior.
      Pineview is located at the top of Ogden Canyon. During the inversion,
      the cold air at night drops from the mountains to the valley floor
      creating a morning thermal. It is pretty pathetic riding on a frozen
      lake with a couple inches of snow bonded to it after riding the glories
      of Strawberry and Skyline, but it is better than nothing. Hoping the
      inversion breaks up by the weekend, we have had enough...