RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Well it looks like something regular might start

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 28, 2006
      Looks like the wind is shifting NW early and it did not really get that cold last nite so we are headed to Camas this afternoon. for some kicken NW flow and hopefully soft snow. Leaving Albertson's at 2:30

      Eddy
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1 1:58 PM
        Crazy day of wind Tuesday...21-37mph ... oh what fun getting nailed by dime sized hail...

        Forecast for wind looks good over next couple of days but it was very slush yesterday so the cold temps tonight will make for some concrete conditions. Hopefully snow will fall Thursday and Friday because Saturday and Sunday should be a great NW days.

        Eddy