Re: crazy winds

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009
      Alright guys, this is not a help group for the dissappointed...

      Found out today that J-Mac and Erin were also engaged
      recently...CONGRADULATIONS so now there are multiple kite couples in
      this town...the rest will be so Jealous!!!

      Lets go play!
      I wish everyone HAPPINESS!

      Eddy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      > you said it Darrel...
      >
      > you just want to help so badly when you see the naivete of inexperience!
      >
      > Jon
      >
      > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...>wrote:
      >
      > > Newlyweds… phhhb wha'do they know…
      > >

      > > Darrel Thomas
      > >

      > > Mobile Thai Massage
      > >
      > > Darrelthomas@...
      > >
      > > 208-484-6766
      > >
      > > * *
      > >
      > > *"May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."***

      <snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > "laurajones2" <laurajones2@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
      > > > Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
      > > > has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the
      snow, its
      > > > been great!
      > > > Laura
      > > >

      > > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      <snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com>,

      > > > divorce." I'm
      > > > way! J

      > > men
      > > > future!

      <snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com>

      When's the big

      CONGRATS

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 6, 2009
        hahahaha, LOL!!! Experience will come... the right attitude is a
        good start. may you be well, may you be happy, may you be at
        peace....