RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: crazy winds

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009

      Newlyweds… phhhb wha’do they know…

      Darrel Thomas

      Mobile Thai Massage

      Darrelthomas@...

      208-484-6766

      “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

        for all its worth, Heather and I have never been happier than after our marriage. its a
        beautiful world, you two are beautiful people, we wish you the very best! i get the first
        dance!

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "laurajones2" <laurajones2@...> wrote:

        > Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
        > Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
        > has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the snow, its
        > been great!
        > Laura
        >

        > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
        > <darrelthomas@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Well, you know what they say, "Marriage is the first step to
        > divorce." I'm
        > > just glad you decided to go ahead and get the first one out of the
        > way! J
        > >

        > > Laura, I hope Eddy got you a nice BIG ring, 'cuz you know how all us men
        > > are, once he gets you to the altar, You'll be the luckiest woman on the
        > > planet if you ever get so much as a valentine card out of him in the
        > future!
        > >

        > > Best wishes to you both.
        > >

        > > See you in the snow.
        > >

        > > Darrel Thomas
        > >

        > > Mobile Thai Massage
        > >
        > > <mailto:Darrelthomas@> Darrelthomas@
        > >
        > > 208-484-6766
        > >

        > > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

      • Eddy
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009
          Alright guys, this is not a help group for the dissappointed...

          Found out today that J-Mac and Erin were also engaged
          recently...CONGRADULATIONS so now there are multiple kite couples in
          this town...the rest will be so Jealous!!!

          Lets go play!
          I wish everyone HAPPINESS!

          Eddy

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@...> wrote:

          > you said it Darrel...
          >
          > you just want to help so badly when you see the naivete of inexperience!
          >
          > Jon
          >
          > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...>wrote:
          >
          > > Newlyweds… phhhb wha'do they know…
          > >

          > > Darrel Thomas
          > >

          > > Mobile Thai Massage
          > >
          > > Darrelthomas@...
          > >
          > > 208-484-6766
          > >
          > > * *
          > >
          > > *"May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."***

        • hawkicd11
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 6, 2009
            hahahaha, LOL!!! Experience will come... the right attitude is a
            good start. may you be well, may you be happy, may you be at
            peace....