Re: [snowkiteidaho] Last Resort

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Last Resort
      Alright, I got busted... did not realize her account was the active one... But love will do that sort of thing!!!

      Leaving for Last resort at 12:30.

      Eddy

      Hey all you single guys out there,  I have never seen so many Girls snowkite in one day.  Yesterday, I counted 5...made me dizzy! Almost 50/50 ratio.  It is fine by me if I kite with more Ladies then Guys...Most of the guys ride/jump like beginner girls anyway  ;-) LMAO

      From: Kiter - Tom von Alten <tva@...>
      Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 11:34:05 -0700
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Last Resort

      wow, now they're sharing email accounts.

      This is serious.

      On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 9:54 AM, laurajones2 <laurajones2@...> wrote:
      > It looks like it is starting to flow for Last Resort...Anyone interested?
      >
      > It is a tad cold at -3 but should warm up a little
      >
      > Eddy

    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2015
      End of a good day.