Re: [snowkiteidaho] Last Resort

  • Tom von Alten
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
      wow, now they're sharing email accounts.

      This is serious.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
        Re: [snowkiteidaho] Last Resort
        Alright, I got busted... did not realize her account was the active one... But love will do that sort of thing!!!

        Leaving for Last resort at 12:30.

        Eddy

        Hey all you single guys out there,  I have never seen so many Girls snowkite in one day.  Yesterday, I counted 5...made me dizzy! Almost 50/50 ratio.  It is fine by me if I kite with more Ladies then Guys...Most of the guys ride/jump like beginner girls anyway  ;-) LMAO

        From: Kiter - Tom von Alten <tva@...>
        Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 11:34:05 -0700
        To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Last Resort

        wow, now they're sharing email accounts.

        This is serious.

        On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 9:54 AM, laurajones2 <laurajones2@...> wrote:
        > It looks like it is starting to flow for Last Resort...Anyone interested?
        >
        > It is a tad cold at -3 but should warm up a little
        >
        > Eddy

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15
        • 1 Attachment