Re: crazy winds

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009
      for all its worth, Heather and I have never been happier than after our marriage. its a
      beautiful world, you two are beautiful people, we wish you the very best! i get the first
      dance!

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "laurajones2" <laurajones2@...> wrote:

      > Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
      > Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
      > has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the snow, its
      > been great!
      > Laura
      >

      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
      > <darrelthomas@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Well, you know what they say, "Marriage is the first step to
      > divorce." I'm
      > > just glad you decided to go ahead and get the first one out of the
      > way! J
      > >

      > > Laura, I hope Eddy got you a nice BIG ring, 'cuz you know how all us men
      > > are, once he gets you to the altar, You'll be the luckiest woman on the
      > > planet if you ever get so much as a valentine card out of him in the
      > future!
      > >

      > > Best wishes to you both.
      > >

      > > See you in the snow.
      > >

      > > Darrel Thomas
      > >

      > > Mobile Thai Massage
      > >
      > > <mailto:Darrelthomas@> Darrelthomas@
      > >
      > > 208-484-6766
      > >

      > > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009

        Newlyweds… phhhb wha’do they know…

        Darrel Thomas

        Mobile Thai Massage

        href="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/40.gif">http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/40.gif>

        href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

        href="http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad1_">http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad1_
        > > 122008>

          for all its worth, Heather and I have never been happier than after our marriage. its a
          beautiful world, you two are beautiful people, we wish you the very best! i get the first
          dance!

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "laurajones2" <laurajones2@...> wrote:

          > Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
          > Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
          > has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the snow, its
          > been great!
          > Laura
          >

          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
          > <darrelthomas@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Well, you know what they say, "Marriage is the first step to
          > divorce." I'm
          > > just glad you decided to go ahead and get the first one out of the
          > way! J
          > >

          > > Laura, I hope Eddy got you a nice BIG ring, 'cuz you know how all us men
          > > are, once he gets you to the altar, You'll be the luckiest woman on the
          > > planet if you ever get so much as a valentine card out of him in the
          > future!
          > >

          > > Best wishes to you both.
          > >

          > > See you in the snow.
          > >

          > > Darrel Thomas
          > >

          > > Mobile Thai Massage
          > >
          > > <mailto:Darrelthomas@> Darrelthomas@
          > >
          > > 208-484-6766
          > >

          > > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

        • Eddy
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009
            Alright guys, this is not a help group for the dissappointed...

            Found out today that J-Mac and Erin were also engaged
            recently...CONGRADULATIONS so now there are multiple kite couples in
            this town...the rest will be so Jealous!!!

            Lets go play!
            I wish everyone HAPPINESS!

            Eddy

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@...> wrote:

            > you said it Darrel...
            >
            > you just want to help so badly when you see the naivete of inexperience!
            >
            > Jon
            >
            > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...>wrote:
            >
            > > Newlyweds… phhhb wha'do they know…
            > >

            > > Darrel Thomas
            > >

            > > Mobile Thai Massage
            > >
            > > Darrelthomas@...
            > >
            > > 208-484-6766
            > >
            > > * *
            > >
            > > *"May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."***

          • hawkicd11
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 6, 2009
              hahahaha, LOL!!! Experience will come... the right attitude is a
              good start. may you be well, may you be happy, may you be at
              peace....