RE: [snowkiteidaho] crazy winds

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 3, 2009

      Well, you know what they say, “Marriage is the first step to divorce.”  I’m just glad you decided to go ahead and get the first one out of the way! J

      Laura, I hope Eddy got you a nice BIG ring, ‘cuz you know how all us men are, once he gets you to the altar, You’ll be the luckiest woman on the planet if you ever get so much as a valentine card out of him in the future!

      Best wishes to you both.

      See you in the snow.

      Darrel Thomas

      Mobile Thai Massage

      Darrelthomas@...

      208-484-6766

      “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 3, 2009
        Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
        Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
        has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the snow, its
        been great!
        Laura

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"

        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009
          for all its worth, Heather and I have never been happier than after our marriage. its a
          beautiful world, you two are beautiful people, we wish you the very best! i get the first
          dance!

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "laurajones2" <laurajones2@...> wrote:

          > Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
          > Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
          > has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the snow, its
          > been great!
          > Laura
          >

          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
          > <darrelthomas@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Well, you know what they say, "Marriage is the first step to
          > divorce." I'm
          > > just glad you decided to go ahead and get the first one out of the
          > way! J
          > >

          > > Laura, I hope Eddy got you a nice BIG ring, 'cuz you know how all us men
          > > are, once he gets you to the altar, You'll be the luckiest woman on the
          > > planet if you ever get so much as a valentine card out of him in the
          > future!
          > >

          > > Best wishes to you both.
          > >

          > > See you in the snow.
          > >

          > > Darrel Thomas
          > >

          > > Mobile Thai Massage
          > >
          > > <mailto:Darrelthomas@> Darrelthomas@
          > >
          > > 208-484-6766
          > >

          > > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

        • Darrel Thomas

            href="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/40.gif">http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/40.gif>

            href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

            href="http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad1_">http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad1_
            > > 122008>

              for all its worth, Heather and I have never been happier than after our marriage. its a
              beautiful world, you two are beautiful people, we wish you the very best! i get the first
              dance!

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "laurajones2" <laurajones2@...> wrote:

              > Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
              > Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
              > has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the snow, its
              > been great!
              > Laura
              >

              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
              > <darrelthomas@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Well, you know what they say, "Marriage is the first step to
              > divorce." I'm
              > > just glad you decided to go ahead and get the first one out of the
              > way! J
              > >

              > > Laura, I hope Eddy got you a nice BIG ring, 'cuz you know how all us men
              > > are, once he gets you to the altar, You'll be the luckiest woman on the
              > > planet if you ever get so much as a valentine card out of him in the
              > future!
              > >

              > > Best wishes to you both.
              > >

              > > See you in the snow.
              > >

              > > Darrel Thomas
              > >

              > > Mobile Thai Massage
              > >
              > > <mailto:Darrelthomas@> Darrelthomas@
              > >
              > > 208-484-6766
              > >

              > > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

            • Eddy
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009
                Alright guys, this is not a help group for the dissappointed...

                Found out today that J-Mac and Erin were also engaged
                recently...CONGRADULATIONS so now there are multiple kite couples in
                this town...the rest will be so Jealous!!!

                Lets go play!
                I wish everyone HAPPINESS!

                Eddy

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@...> wrote:

                > you said it Darrel...
                >
                > you just want to help so badly when you see the naivete of inexperience!
                >
                > Jon
                >
                > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...>wrote:
                >
                > > Newlyweds… phhhb wha'do they know…
                > >

                > > Darrel Thomas
                > >

                > > Mobile Thai Massage
                > >
                > > Darrelthomas@...
                > >
                > > 208-484-6766
                > >
                > > * *
                > >
                > > *"May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."***

              • hawkicd11
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 6, 2009
                  hahahaha, LOL!!! Experience will come... the right attitude is a
                  good start. may you be well, may you be happy, may you be at
                  peace....