Re: [snowkiteidaho] crazy winds

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 3, 2009
      Right on Whitney....men....gheesh!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      From: Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, January 3, 2009 7:41:29 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] crazy winds

      Thanks for clarifying this, fellas.  Super helpful info.  'Cause as we know, all women are exactly the same, as are all marriages.  And, of course, all men.

      On a more serious note: congratulations, Eddy and Laura!  When's the big day?  Will you fly in on kites?

      Whitney

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 3, 2009

        Well, you know what they say, “Marriage is the first step to divorce.”  I’m just glad you decided to go ahead and get the first one out of the way! J

        Laura, I hope Eddy got you a nice BIG ring, ‘cuz you know how all us men are, once he gets you to the altar, You’ll be the luckiest woman on the planet if you ever get so much as a valentine card out of him in the future!

        Best wishes to you both.

        See you in the snow.

        Darrel Thomas

        Mobile Thai Massage

        Darrelthomas@...

        208-484-6766

        “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 3, 2009
          Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
          Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
          has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the snow, its
          been great!
          Laura

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009
            for all its worth, Heather and I have never been happier than after our marriage. its a
            beautiful world, you two are beautiful people, we wish you the very best! i get the first
            dance!

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "laurajones2" <laurajones2@...> wrote:

            > Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
            > Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
            > has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the snow, its
            > been great!
            > Laura
            >

            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
            > <darrelthomas@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Well, you know what they say, "Marriage is the first step to
            > divorce." I'm
            > > just glad you decided to go ahead and get the first one out of the
            > way! J
            > >

            > > Laura, I hope Eddy got you a nice BIG ring, 'cuz you know how all us men
            > > are, once he gets you to the altar, You'll be the luckiest woman on the
            > > planet if you ever get so much as a valentine card out of him in the
            > future!
            > >

            > > Best wishes to you both.
            > >

            > > See you in the snow.
            > >

            > > Darrel Thomas
            > >

            > > Mobile Thai Massage
            > >
            > > <mailto:Darrelthomas@> Darrelthomas@
            > >
            > > 208-484-6766
            > >

            > > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

          • Darrel Thomas

              href="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/40.gif">http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/40.gif>

              href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

              href="http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad1_">http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad1_
              > > 122008>

                for all its worth, Heather and I have never been happier than after our marriage. its a
                beautiful world, you two are beautiful people, we wish you the very best! i get the first
                dance!

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "laurajones2" <laurajones2@...> wrote:

                > Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
                > Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
                > has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the snow, its
                > been great!
                > Laura
                >

                > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
                > <darrelthomas@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Well, you know what they say, "Marriage is the first step to
                > divorce." I'm
                > > just glad you decided to go ahead and get the first one out of the
                > way! J
                > >

                > > Laura, I hope Eddy got you a nice BIG ring, 'cuz you know how all us men
                > > are, once he gets you to the altar, You'll be the luckiest woman on the
                > > planet if you ever get so much as a valentine card out of him in the
                > future!
                > >

                > > Best wishes to you both.
                > >

                > > See you in the snow.
                > >

                > > Darrel Thomas
                > >

                > > Mobile Thai Massage
                > >
                > > <mailto:Darrelthomas@> Darrelthomas@
                > >
                > > 208-484-6766
                > >

                > > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

              • Eddy
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009
                  Alright guys, this is not a help group for the dissappointed...

                  Found out today that J-Mac and Erin were also engaged
                  recently...CONGRADULATIONS so now there are multiple kite couples in
                  this town...the rest will be so Jealous!!!

                  Lets go play!
                  I wish everyone HAPPINESS!

                  Eddy

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@...> wrote:

                  > you said it Darrel...
                  >
                  > you just want to help so badly when you see the naivete of inexperience!
                  >
                  > Jon
                  >
                  > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...>wrote:
                  >
                  > > Newlyweds… phhhb wha'do they know…
                  > >

                  > > Darrel Thomas
                  > >

                  > > Mobile Thai Massage
                  > >
                  > > Darrelthomas@...
                  > >
                  > > 208-484-6766
                  > >
                  > > * *
                  > >
                  > > *"May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."***

                • hawkicd11
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 6, 2009
                    hahahaha, LOL!!! Experience will come... the right attitude is a
                    good start. may you be well, may you be happy, may you be at
                    peace....