Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: crazy winds

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 2, 2009
      WOW....I knew it, I knew it...Congrats Eddy and Laura.  I remember out at the Hanger I kept telling Laura that you guys would end up married and she would giggle like a school girl...haha...how  SWEET!  Sooooo....when's the wedding???

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 2, 2009
        I'm thinking today is blown out. Gust to 49mph

        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 2, 2009
          CONGRATS EDDY !!!

          ...by way of experience, my wife skied a fair amount until after we got married...but hasn't skied a bit since then.  The motivator for skiing went away and she doesn't like the cold.  I failed to uncover early enough this loophole in the contract.  Watch out for loopholes !

          Congrats....

          Jon

          On 1/2/09, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

          Thanks for the heads up Ryan,
          We kited the snomobile park yesterday and the coverage there is really good.  The rocks on the first hill heading out are pretty well covered.
          Also I noticed the wind out in the hysterical site were Much stronger then what we were experiencing.  I was getting low wind near the launch site in the 10mph range as the evening neared 4:00 I had to keep the 15m moving just to stay in the air a couple of times and I was able to ride unhooked with no major arm stretching.

          SO THE GOOD NEWS IS NOW WE HAVE A NEWLY ENGAGED KITE COUPLE. CONGRATS TO EDDY AND LAURA!!!

          Eddie's crew, thanks for hanging a new sock, is that a magnum? we all watched as you climbed the ladder with hazard lights a blinking. did you notice the cop watching the whole thing?  he was waiting for foul play then he got bored an drove away. Dan and Jen made it out today, Jen caught her first big air! congrats Jen. i would also like to welcome two new kiters to the scene Ben F. and Anton H. they made excellent progress on there first day out. Lets get a good crew out there this weekend and start getting footage early this year!!!!

          Take care and remember that the ridge lines still have shallow rocks, ride safely and scope out your landings before launching big airs.

          Ryan Waite
          www.idahokitesports .com

          It's the same Hotmail®. If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.

        • Ryan Wait
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 2, 2009
            Check out the crazy winds from Soldier Mtn today. Gusting 89!!! that sounds like a good time.

            22:00
            1.7-0.91.1883870NNWOK12.37
            21:002.70.22.1894173NNWOK12.39
            20:005.22.94.6905389NNWOK12.40
            19:007.45.46.9914881NNWOK12.41
            18:008.66.78.1924072NNWOK12.43
            17:0011.49.610.9923465NNWOK12.44
            16:0013.311.712.8934071NNWOK12.48
            15:0015.614.315.2944678NWOK12.52
            14:0018.217.117.8954273NWOK12.53
            13:0020.319.319.9963664NWOK12.55
            12:0021.320.521.0963760WNWOK12.51
            11:0022.121.321.9973771WOK12.51
            10:0022.621.922.4973565
            .

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

            Eddie's crew, thanks for hanging a new sock, is that a magnum? we all watched as you climbed the ladder with hazard lights a blinking. did you notice the cop watching the whole thing?  he was waiting for foul play then he got bored an drove away. Dan and Jen made it out today, Jen caught her first big air! congrats Jen. i would also like to welcome two new kiters to the scene Ben F. and Anton H. they made excellent progress on there first day out. Lets get a good crew out there this weekend and start getting footage early this year!!!!

            Take care and remember that the ridge lines still have shallow rocks, ride safely and scope out your landings before launching big airs.

            Ryan Waite
            www.idahokitesports .com

            It's the same Hotmail®. If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.

            Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®. See how
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 3, 2009
              Jon
              you are so right . All three of my wives lost there motivation to ski shortly after marriage . and there sex drive mysteriously waned also .

              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 3, 2009
                Thanks for clarifying this, fellas.  Super helpful info.  'Cause as we know, all women are exactly the same, as are all marriages.  And, of course, all men.

                On a more serious note: congratulations, Eddy and Laura!  When's the big day?  Will you fly in on kites?

                Whitney

                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 3, 2009
                  Right on Whitney....men....gheesh!

                  Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                  Realtor - Top Producer
                  Boise, ID. 83706
                  208-860-5053 - cell
                  208-331-6833 - e-fax

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 3, 2009

                    Well, you know what they say, “Marriage is the first step to divorce.”  I’m just glad you decided to go ahead and get the first one out of the way! J

                    Laura, I hope Eddy got you a nice BIG ring, ‘cuz you know how all us men are, once he gets you to the altar, You’ll be the luckiest woman on the planet if you ever get so much as a valentine card out of him in the future!

                    Best wishes to you both.

                    See you in the snow.

                    Darrel Thomas

                    Mobile Thai Massage

                    Darrelthomas@...

                    208-484-6766

                    “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 3, 2009
                      Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
                      Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
                      has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the snow, its
                      been great!
                      Laura

                      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009
                        for all its worth, Heather and I have never been happier than after our marriage. its a
                        beautiful world, you two are beautiful people, we wish you the very best! i get the first
                        dance!

                        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "laurajones2" <laurajones2@...> wrote:

                        > Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
                        > Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
                        > has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the snow, its
                        > been great!
                        > Laura
                        >

                        > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
                        > <darrelthomas@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Well, you know what they say, "Marriage is the first step to
                        > divorce." I'm
                        > > just glad you decided to go ahead and get the first one out of the
                        > way! J
                        > >

                        > > Laura, I hope Eddy got you a nice BIG ring, 'cuz you know how all us men
                        > > are, once he gets you to the altar, You'll be the luckiest woman on the
                        > > planet if you ever get so much as a valentine card out of him in the
                        > future!
                        > >

                        > > Best wishes to you both.
                        > >

                        > > See you in the snow.
                        > >

                        > > Darrel Thomas
                        > >

                        > > Mobile Thai Massage
                        > >
                        > > <mailto:Darrelthomas@> Darrelthomas@
                        > >
                        > > 208-484-6766
                        > >

                        > > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

                      • Darrel Thomas

                          href="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/40.gif">http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/40.gif>

                          href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                          href="http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad1_">http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad1_
                          > > 122008>

                            for all its worth, Heather and I have never been happier than after our marriage. its a
                            beautiful world, you two are beautiful people, we wish you the very best! i get the first
                            dance!

                            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "laurajones2" <laurajones2@...> wrote:

                            > Okay, Okay, I guess it's time for me to give you all "my 2 cents".
                            > Thanks for all the attention and positive comments. I wish everybody
                            > has it as good as we do! ;-b Hope to see you all out on the snow, its
                            > been great!
                            > Laura
                            >

                            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
                            > <darrelthomas@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Well, you know what they say, "Marriage is the first step to
                            > divorce." I'm
                            > > just glad you decided to go ahead and get the first one out of the
                            > way! J
                            > >

                            > > Laura, I hope Eddy got you a nice BIG ring, 'cuz you know how all us men
                            > > are, once he gets you to the altar, You'll be the luckiest woman on the
                            > > planet if you ever get so much as a valentine card out of him in the
                            > future!
                            > >

                            > > Best wishes to you both.
                            > >

                            > > See you in the snow.
                            > >

                            > > Darrel Thomas
                            > >

                            > > Mobile Thai Massage
                            > >
                            > > <mailto:Darrelthomas@> Darrelthomas@
                            > >
                            > > 208-484-6766
                            > >

                            > > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

                          • Eddy
                            Message 13 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009
                              Alright guys, this is not a help group for the dissappointed...

                              Found out today that J-Mac and Erin were also engaged
                              recently...CONGRADULATIONS so now there are multiple kite couples in
                              this town...the rest will be so Jealous!!!

                              Lets go play!
                              I wish everyone HAPPINESS!

                              Eddy

                              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@...> wrote:

                              > you said it Darrel...
                              >
                              > you just want to help so badly when you see the naivete of inexperience!
                              >
                              > Jon
                              >
                              > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...>wrote:
                              >
                              > > Newlyweds… phhhb wha'do they know…
                              > >

                              > > Darrel Thomas
                              > >

                              > > Mobile Thai Massage
                              > >
                              > > Darrelthomas@...
                              > >
                              > > 208-484-6766
                              > >
                              > > * *
                              > >
                              > > *"May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."***

                            • hawkicd11
                              Message 14 of 17 , Jan 6, 2009
                                hahahaha, LOL!!! Experience will come... the right attitude is a
                                good start. may you be well, may you be happy, may you be at
                                peace....