2009 is Here

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      Camas is getting hammered again. Not sure if the visibility will be
      there or not.

      Planning on heading up and meeting at Alby's at 12:30. I'll check the
      internet as we leave see if it clears or not. If not will re-divert to
      Slackers.

      Eddy
    • Eddy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
        Got to Camas a little after 2pm and rode until 5 at snowmobile park.
        Nice winds but visibility was harsh.

        Add a new wind sock today ....a bigger one. hope we get another year
        out of it.

        Tomorrow and Saturday look really good

        Eddy