Re: [snowkiteidaho] happy new year

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] happy new year Well,,,,

      Laura and I kited at Slackers Flats in very light winds today. It was Great to end 2008 with 159 sessions of catching air.
      80 Kitesurf, 47 Snowkite, and 32 Paragliding.  The possibilities in Boise always blow me away!!!!

      Hopefully I can hit 180 sessions of catching Air in 09.  I hope everyone has a great New Year I know I’m Going Tooooooo!!!!!!

      Starting my first session of 2009 tomorrow. CYA at the Camas.

      Eddy ;-)

      From: Eddy Petranek <geardaddyllc@...>
      Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 01:07:57 -0000
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] happy new year

      I'm thinking about a morning session at last resort tomorrow morning. Ending 2008 with a
      blast in the morning. Then another session on the first day of 2009.

      Also Idaho Public TV wants to finish the tv show next Tuesday. I'm not making their
      schedule.   So good looking candidates only. Just joking! Everyone is welcome to be
      apart of it.  The series is supposed to be released in Feb.